MusicSocket is a website for aspiring music artists, providing them with the leads and information they need to find their big break and get signed. It includes databases of record labels and music managers, both of which are updated almost every day, and include powerful search facilities to help music artists find exactly what they need. Artists can try out both of the databases for free before subscribing:
- Managers: Over 1,000 artist managers [Try it out]
- Record Labels: Over 1,500 record labels [Try it out]
MusicSocket also provides the following advanced features to help artists with their search:
- Saved Searches: Artists can set up to 15 search parameters specific to their music, save them, and then access the search results with a single click whenever they log in.
- Personal Notes: Artists can add personal notes to listings, visible only to them and fully searchable – helping them to organise and act on their results.
- Reminders: Users can set reminders on listings to notify them when to submit their work, when to follow up, when to expect a reply, or any other custom action.
- History: Subscribers can track which listings they’ve viewed and when, helping them to organise their search. Any listings which have changed since the user last viewed are highlighted for their attention.
Daily email updates
MusicSocket provides a daily email alert service, meaning writers can specify their particular interests and we’ll send them automatic email updates when we change or add a listing that matches them. So if an artist is interested in labels dealing in hard rock in the United States they can have us send them emails with the latest updates about them – keeping them up-to-date without them even having to log in.
Our databases include a user feedback feature that allows our subscribers to leave feedback on each listing – giving subscribers not only the chance to have their say about the markets they contact, but giving a unique authors’ perspective on the listings.
Save on copyright protection fees
Artists who are sending their tracks away to record labels and managers will usually want to first protect their copyright. Subscribers to MusicSocket can save 10% on the copyright registration fees normally payable for protecting work internationally through the Intellectual Property Rights Office.
Visit the website
Visit MusicSocket at https://www.musicsocket.com